Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Perfect Pair (FTC #97)

This is my third post for the Fairy Tale Challenge blog. I'm having so much fun joining in their challenges and hopefully you will join in too. :) (SORRY this is late. I am having computer problems. If anyone has any advice about a good personal computer (PC or MAC doesn't matter), please give it to me.)

Our new challenge is Sun, Beach, and Sea.


I used a stamp set that I don't know the name of, or even where I got it, but it came in its own pouch, like the plastic pencil pouches used in school. If anyone knows the maker, please share with me. I colored the image up using my Prismacolor pencils. The color combo came from a challenge **** but I'm too late to enter because of my computer's failure. I couldn't find my sentiment 'the perfect pair' so I haven't added it yet. I figured it would show up as soon as I posted this. :) The embossing folder is Cuttlebug and the die cut is Shapeabilities. I used my corner rounder on the mats below my image and the card base.

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!