Sunday, August 3, 2014

Gold in my hair. CIC272


Come join us at Cupcake Inspirations for our new challenge!

A Day for Daisies is sponsoring our challenge this week.


They are offering our randomly chosen winner a $12 gift certificate

Wow! Thank you so much, A Day for Daisies!

This week our color challenge is to use Mint, White, and Gold

Mint and Metallic Gold Cupcakes by Little Sooti
My mint turned more into turquoise and my gold is either too yellow or too copper-y but I did my best. :) Here's my project...




I absolutely love this image and look forward to using her many times in the future.

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar : August - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop #20 - CAS
A Gem of a Challenge #125 - Embossing
Art Impressions #141 - 'Like an  EmBOSS'
Art by MiRan #11 - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations #96 - For the Birds
All Sorts #270 - Favorite Things (Small Script stamp set, Prismacolor pencils, fussy cutting, Swiss Dots embossing folder, A Day for Daisies)
4 Crafty Chicks #205 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #143 - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #170 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge #188 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe #74 - Use a Digi
Fantastic Tuesday #46 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #44 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls #23 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Alycia this is such a beautiful CAS design. Just love the colouring and embossing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image, love the embossing to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back with my DT hat on:
    Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eleventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love that image, you coloured it wonderfully :) Thanks so much for sharing & joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, love the colours & the CAS feel to it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the color combo you used and the texture under this image is super perfect! Your coloring of this beautiful image is fabulous!! Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great design - so simple and effective - I love this image too - - thank you for playing along at Pennys papercrafty challenge this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous card, Alycia - love the embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card hun! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card - I love your creative cropping! Thanks for joining our Like an EmBoss challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!