Sunday, August 3, 2014

Puppy Love (PIO31)


This week, All Dressed Up is sponsoring our 
'Faux or Real Stitching' challenge over at the Pile It On Challenge Blog!



All Dressed Up is offering our winner TWO digital products! WOW!

Thank you so much, All Dresses Up!! 


Isn't this digi the cutest? Love it. :) I'm very fond of All Dressed Up in general but this pup gets me every time. This is a freebie over on All Dressed Up's challenge blog. They are so generous with their images!



I colored him up with my Prismacolors (the shading on my white areas look better than in these pictures). After I diecut my image, I added faux stitching around the edge. On my panel, I added real stitching. This was my first to do the real thing and I love the texture it gives my card. The mats are Stampin' Up's Real Red and the designer paper is from a Black and White paper pack I got from Hobby Lobby. I Glossy Accent-ed his nose and a couple random polka dots.

This is for a friend that just got a new puppy so I will add a gift card inside and my own little note. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pile It On #31 - Real or Faux Stitching
All Sorts #270 - Favorite Things (Red/Black Color Combo, Dogs, All Dressed Up digis, Polka Dots)
Crafting Musketeers #16 - '1, 2, 3'  (1 image, 2 types of stitching, 3 layers)
CCEE 1431 - Song Title (Who is that doggie in the window?)
As You Like It - Favorite Papers and Why (Stampin' Up b/c the colors and thickness are equally amazing)
4 Crafty Chicks #205 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #48 - Anything Goes w/ Sketch
Word Art Wednesday #143 - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions #170 - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge #188 - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe #74 - Use a Digi
City Crafter #222 - Animal Magic
Fantastic Tuesday #46 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #30 - Lots of Layers
Dream Valley #87 - Favorite Color Combo - Red and Black (GO TECH!!!)
Wags N Whiskers #134 - Polka Dots
Creative Fingers #44 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls #23 - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #95 - Black and White +One Color (Red)


19 comments:

  1. I love your card, such a sweet image and great spotty paper. Your stitching adds a really unusual but brilliant touch!! Thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such a cutie and love your real stitching, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love the dog and the stitching! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our Lots of layers challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and beautifully done... Love your stitching! Thanks so much for playing along ay CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of your design, Alycia! Black, white and red is so striking and that stitching is a fabulous touch!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering my challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think cute can get any cuter than this!! What a delightful card! Thank you so much for sharing it with the CCEE Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the mixture of the two kinds of stitching it looks so awesome with your layout and that fabulously colored image! I think this image is simply adorable. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card this week at Pile it On - the stitching is such a great technique -- need to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge , good luck. Alana DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your super cute card with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cute card, thanks for sharing it on CCEE stampers this week - Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, Alyica - so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Creative Moments – good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a little cutie! Great job, thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww, this is sooo sweet! I love your gorgeous colour combo :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!