Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hello beautiful.


It's time for another challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations!! 
I hope you'll come over and join us. 

We are sponsored this week by Freckled Fawn!

Doe and Deer (AesaLina and Richard Compton) founded Freckled Fawn in February 2012. A little dream became a reality with a lot of prayer, hard work, and one very handy Deer. The company started out as a small online craft boutique and they now specialize in the design and crafting of scrapbook embellishments.

Freckled Fawn is generously providing a prize to our randomly chosen winner.


Thanks so much for sponsoring our challenge, Freckled Fawn!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  

Here is this week's cupcake.


I started with a Neenah Solar White card stock base. I die cut the 'hello's out of the same paper. The die cut came with a matching stamp set from Hero Arts called Hello. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the last hello and beautiful. I used the same on the inside as well. I added the Freckled Fawn arrow paper clips to the edge so that my girlfriend can easily take them off and use them for other projects.

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Alycia...love the simplicity of this but so eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, love the hellos....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!